Heinzman Asked: Is World of Warcraft still worth playing?
I havent played since highschool but really did enjoy it back then. Im wondering what others think of it now that's its older. Let me know.
Its still the same really, more features I suppose, if you enjoyed it before you'll probably still like it unless your tastes have changed.
I'm 21 now and I tried playing it about 4 months ago. I used to play when I was 15-17. It didn't feel that cool at all. The graphics are great and the visuals were as beautiful as I remembered them but the quests started to feel redundant again. I felt like I was wasting time because the truth is that it's really repetitive. It's not my thing now. I'd rather play Legend of Zelda.You're probably different though?
Rumour has it that Blizzard has reached the point that they will not be dropping any more major content patches (after MoP drops), to the point where they may be closing the game off in two or three years…again, this is *rumour*.
However, their subscription figures have been dropping steadily the last several years. The game is still profitable, but just not *as* profitable as it had been.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- is wow still worth playing 2013
- is world of warcraft still worth playing 2012
- 2013 is wow worth playing
- world of warcraft worth playing still
- World of Warcraft worth playing in 2013?
- is wow worth playing any more
- is wow worth playing 2013
- is wow worth it in 2013?
- is wow still worth playing in mists?
- is wow in 2013 still worth it